[kwlug-disc] Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sun Dec 9 10:01:32 EST 2012

The "Raring" alpha is now available:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation#Installing_Ubuntu_13.04_on_Nexus_7

Most of the bugs from the 12.10 version appear to have been ironed out
and performance is improved.  Sizing the desktop for the amount of
available real estate is still an issue, but all in all I find it a
useful upgrade.  The amount of flexibility it brings to a rather capable
hardware platform is impressive.

Next stop:  VNC server