[kwlug-disc] Nexus7/Installation - Ubuntu Wiki

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 23:54:35 EST 2012

I did it last week, Installing was a breeze, Instructions to reflash the stock android also a breeze

The good:
- Great job to make it run, most of what I tested works (I couldn't get sound) Wifi worked and the browsed worked well.

Where it still needs improvement:
- To slow to be usable
- Font too small
Note that this is not the same solution as having Ubuntu and Android side by side on the device.

Twitter: rarsamx