[kwlug-disc] Some meetups and follow-up information from the panel.

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 7 10:57:09 EST 2012

Whoops, I took a little longer to post then than I should have.

So the meetups I mentioned during the panel:

KW Ruby on Rails
(they have not scheduled their 2nd meeting, but 4th Tuesday of each
month is their tentative schedule and location is still TBD)

Waterloo DevOps
(Also started recently.)

And it looks like there is a SugarCRM Thunderbird plugin:
(I have not tried it, so I cannot attest to how well it works.)

Thanks again Paul for organizing!

(P.S.: Joseph mentioned the calendar that Bob Jonkman helps maintain at
WatCamp <http://watcamp.com/#calendar> which contains lots of other tech
events in the Region. )