[kwlug-disc] Software Freedom Day planning

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 18 00:29:05 EDT 2012

Okay. I made an alias at theworkingcentre.org : sfd

> I see Kitchener has a page on the SFD site at
> http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/Canada/Kitchener but it
> doesn't seem to link to anything.

The page Charles has been working on is at:
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/Canada/Kitchener/TWC

We should figure out how to link that on the map and on the page you
found.

> The page at
> http://theworkingcentre.org/sfd still redirects to the 2011 SFD
> report...

Fixed.

> Can we get something on the KWLUG site too?  Yes, I'll
> volunteer to do this, but someone has to feed me details (times,
> speakers, agendas, software, swag) and grant me access to the SFD
> site. I've already got a login on the KWLUG site.

Instead of putting all details, why don't we have a central page that
has all the details, and then some teasers that point to it? That way
we don't have to update as much content when things change.

I agree that having an event on the KWLUG website would be a good
idea.

> I've put SFD on http://watcamp.com/ and arbitrarily set the time
> from 10:00am to 3:00pm.  Let me know if that's not correct.

I don't know that we have decided this yet. (And I don't know that we
have not.)

- Paul