[kwlug-disc] Linux-related job

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Wed Apr 25 13:21:44 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:56, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris: I'm looking at
> http://www.kwcareers.ca/job.aspx?jid=0b59d3a7-7827-46c8-8332-dcef36b50d63
>
> Is that "ChaRge Management Systems" or "ChaNge Management Systems"?

It is "Charge".

"eJust Charge Manage System is a software suite that facilitates the
secure, timely, and cost effective exchange of information between the
police and the judicial system."

http://www.ejustsystems.com/cms.html

> I'm interested in the support side, but I suspect the application
> programming requirements may leave me in the dust...

At this stage I'm not involved at all. I didn't write the postings,
nor am I reviewing the incoming resumés.

I do know that we're unlikely to find a single person who is an expert
in both Informix DS *and* VMware, for example. There may be some
flexibility in the positions based on what kind of response is
received.

So no harm in sending it in, anyway.

--
Chris Irwin