[kwlug-disc] Linux-related job

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Wed Apr 25 11:28:30 EDT 2012

Hi list.

The company I'm working for, eJust Systems, has a few jobs posted. The
skill sets are pretty on-topic for this group: We're a primarily
Linux-based product, starting to use VMware, etc.

Note however that we are a Stratford-based company. I figured I'd still
throw this out to the list as some KWLug members might not have much of
a commute. (I commute from London, for example)

Application Programmer/Support Analyst
http://www.kwcareers.ca/job.aspx?jid=0b59d3a7-7827-46c8-8332-dcef36b50d63

Database Administrator/VMware Support
http://www.kwcareers.ca/job.aspx?jid=416b2bf3-79a2-4b01-a647-0b3f121b2155

If anybody has any questions about the postings or the company, feel
free to contact me off-list. Any resumés should go through the
addresses in the postings to ensure they are collected properly.

--
Chris Irwin
e:  chris at chrisirwin.ca
w: http://chrisirwin.ca