[kwlug-disc] Android Users Help!

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Apr 6 18:03:48 EDT 2012

He is not rooted.

The idea is if the phone wanders into a known (as in, in wi-fi list of
APs) wi-fi area, data is enabled. Outside of area, not.

i.e. Hands free, oh, I found the internet (via wi-fi), let me receive,
e.g. Skype messages.

Preferably selectively. e.g. Receive e-mail everywhere (preferably via
wi-fi if its available), and Skype IMs only when in wi-fi. Hands free.