[kwlug-disc] Switch between monitors

jvj at golden.net jvj at golden.net
Thu Apr 5 17:38:01 EDT 2012

 I looked up HDMI on Wikipedia and noted:
 "Although no maximum length for an HDMI cable is specified, signal
 attenuation (dependent on the cable's construction quality and
 conducting materials) limits usable lengths in practice. ..."
 "With better quality construction and materials, ... " (referring to
 cables).

 My point is that I thought that a home brew, HDMI switch box would be
 tricky - given the requirements of the cable/medium. I think that this
 was confirmed by the article in Wikipedia.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

 jsquared