[kwlug-disc] Fw: Drupal Developer needed - web project

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 20 20:19:24 EDT 2011

I received this message from the web form. Interested people should
contact Keith directly. I also encouraged him to post on the Waterloo
Region Drupal User Group site.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from keith at slingcreative.com -----

To: [REDACTED], paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Subject: [About KWLUG] Drupal Developer needed - web project
From: keith at slingcreative.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:48:56 -0400

Keith Waldron sent a message using the contact form at
http://kwlug.org/contact.

Hello,

We are looking for a Drupal 7 developer to work on a web project - small
project intermediate level. This is a commercial project and appropriate
budget can be discussed. (not requesting free or spec work). May lead to
future work, but budget will be based on project scope. Can you guys refer
me to someone available?

Kind Regards,

Keith Waldron
Project Architect