[kwlug-disc] OT: Web design courses?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Sep 19 23:21:27 EDT 2011

I did come across this link recently, if that's useful:
(Don't know anything about it.)

And poking about now I see:
- http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/WD/WebDesign.html
- http://www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl/
- if you scroll down you'll see ajax, asp, java, and a pile of others.

I'm guessing you didn't find what you were looking for at