[kwlug-disc] OT: Web design courses?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Sep 19 23:21:27 EDT 2011

I did come across this link recently, if that's useful:
https://www.infiniteskills.com/training/learning-php-mysql.html?affid=bf567
(Don't know anything about it.)

And poking about now I see:
-
http://education-portal.com/articles/10_Sources_for_Free_Computer_Programming_Courses_Online.html
-
http://freevideolectures.com/blog/2010/07/webdesign-online-courses-and-video-lectures/
- http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/WD/WebDesign.html
- http://www.perl.org/books/beginning-perl/
-
http://whdb.com/2008/learn-programming-online-for-free-75-open-courseware-collections-from-the-ivy-league-and-beyond/
- if you scroll down you'll see ajax, asp, java, and a pile of others.

I'm guessing you didn't find what you were looking for at
http://tldp.org/.