[kwlug-disc] Video Uploads

Colin K colin at void11.com
Fri Sep 16 15:28:36 EDT 2011

=Quote=
Colin I haven't been to a meeting in awhile but I do know that 2 cameras
might make it more interesting in the future. I have a standard def DV
camcoder that I could bring to future meetings if we wanted to do 1 on the
screen and 1 on the speaker.

Cheers

Charles
Sent from my “contract free” BlackBerry® smartphone on the WIND network.
=Quote=
I agree this could work for sure but someone would certainly have to man the
tripod some speakers walk alot.

I've posted a question on XDA developers forum to attempt to find an
alternative to the default android app, as the default app splits the files
for youtube uploads for me....

I know how to split a video file I dont need my phone do it for me in the
middle of a meeting... (grumble grumble)  This is my only problem right now
 is that my droid cuts the video at 30minute intervals.