[kwlug-disc] PHP code question

Bill Traynor btraynor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:43:46 EDT 2011

For those who are following along, John found the offending bits:

offending 'tips code in the database. It was in the table
page_manager_handler "WHERE did = 51". I did a database dump to your home
directory and grepped for the data there. I corrected it in place using SQL,
but I suspect there is an admin setting somewhere in the drupal gui that I
could have used. It doesn't seem to have corrected the ability to send
email.

Unfortunately, my new user registration email problem hasn't cleared up.  So
back to the hunt.

While I'm at it, I'd love to clear up all of the following errors clogging
up my log:

[Wed Sep 07 21:37:01 2011] [error] [client 24.246.24.2] PHP Warning:
 require_once() [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]:
Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /var/www/
dev.meld.org/drupal-6.x/includes/common.inc on line 2663, referer:
http://dev.meld.org/member/register

I've already set my memory_limit = 128M in php.ini.