[kwlug-disc] PHP code question

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Sep 7 21:47:12 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM, John Van Ostrand <john at netdirect.ca> wrote:

> [...]

One step at a time. I was hoping it would be in a module with the path
"tips"
in hook_menu(), and if not, then we would look in the database.

It is stacked with what appear to be other content types (node, messages,
> project, etc) as such I would expect that it is isolated to the modules that
> handles "tips", whatever they are. Disabling that module may be a quick way
> to solve this, but if it's in use it may remove some other functionality.

That is what I am suspecting too: a module that has that path.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.