[kwlug-disc] Still very new - Ubuntu 11.10 -- java

Kiwi Ssennyonjo kiwi at ssenn.com
Thu Oct 27 23:02:46 EDT 2011

Your instructions did not work as long as there was any installs of java.

I uninstalled the versions you specified.

There were another 4 versions on the system; and I am not counting the
static links to the java dir.

I completely removed all packages that have java.

I followed your instructions.
I tested today, it worked

-Kiwi