[kwlug-disc] IP Phones for Asterisk in the Waterloo area?

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 22:58:51 EDT 2011

Oh yes, I have Twinkle installed on my laptop; it works well.
I am also using a Linksys SPA3102 to drive the analog phones in my house and
it's working well.

I did look at Unlimitel, but had seveal friends happily using voip.ms, so I
ended up veering towards them.  None of them are using an Asterisk PBX, just
an ATA.