[kwlug-disc] (question) Loading/unloading C functions at runtime

jvj at golden.net jvj at golden.net
Tue Nov 22 16:11:31 EST 2011

 It's been a while - but I would suggest reading up on C code with
 function pointers.
 Consider:
 a) a table/array of function pointers to selected functions (aka
 addresses)
 b) code that jumps to an address in the table based on an index
 determined by some other criteria
 c) returns could be problematic
 d) Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
 thee at its end.
 JohnJ