[kwlug-disc] Drupal presentation?

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 11 12:43:16 EST 2011

It seems like we talk about Drupal a lot in KWLUG, but the last time
we had a Drupal presentation was March 2008, when Khalid presented
"Drupal for Fun and Profit". In March 2007 Evan Leibovitch presented
on Drupal itself.

I am frantically thrashing around in the Drupal quicksand these days.
I could potentially give an overview from a non-expert's viewpoint.
But would there be interest?

I know there are other Drupallers other than Khalid on the list as
well. One of you could do a better presentation than I would.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org