[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] IT Positions Overseas - Info Session Nov 16 - Kitchener

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 10 21:17:19 EST 2011

We got this on the web form. I am not sure that this is directly
applicable, but why not make this a day full of faux pas?

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from jessica.dubelaar at cuso-vso.org -----

From: jessica.dubelaar at cuso-vso.org
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:38:57 -0500

Jessica Dubelaar sent a message using the contact form at
http://kwlug.org/contact.

CUSO-VSO is an international development organization that has over 50
years of experience promoting volunteering to fight global poverty and
disadvantage, by supporting people to share their skills, creativity and
learning with people and communities around the world. We are currently
recruiting skilled professionals with experience in the areas of IT,
education, non-profit management, business development,  health care, and
more. A full listing of current openings can be found at:
http://volunteerplacementsoverseas.org/.

Join CUSO-VSO on November 16th to find out how you can use your skills to
make a valuable and lasting contribution in the fight against global
poverty. You'll impact the lives of those who need it most and in return
we'll provide you with comprehensive financial, personal, and professional
support.

When?
Wednesday November 16, 5:30pm - 7:00pm

Where?