[kwlug-disc] Linux Mint

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Wed Nov 9 12:31:18 EST 2011

Hi
(Is there an easy 'how to to enable AWN" and set as the default dock?)

You can install AWN from the repositories and then select it as the desktop when you login. I think Ubuntu will seelect the last desktop booted as the default until you change it.

Cheers

John

Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. - Mark Twain
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario