[kwlug-disc] Hello, you great bunch of fellows

Wed Nov 9 09:18:30 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 08 11:00:32 PM Bob Jonkman wrote:
> There were a bunch of PCMCIA Ethernet cards with various dongles at
> Computer Recycling in  The Working Centre.  No drivers, but there's The
> Internet for that.  If you can, bring the computer over so you can
> experiment with various cards and drivers.

I have a couple of banana boxes filled with various computer bits including P4-
era motherboard+cpus, power supplies, PS/2 keyboards, etc. It was all working
when I took them out of service. Are these things acceptable at the computer
recycling centre? I've held on to them because I hate throwing away perfectly
functional kit, but I'm also (finally) coming to the realization that I
probably will never put them back into good use myself.

-A.