[kwlug-disc] Hello, you great bunch of fellows

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Nov 8 23:00:32 EST 2011

There were a bunch of PCMCIA Ethernet cards with various dongles at
Computer Recycling in  The Working Centre.  No drivers, but there's The
Internet for that.  If you can, bring the computer over so you can
experiment with various cards and drivers.

Today Charles decided it was Clean Up Day in Computer Recycling.
Chances are that Win98 vintage Ethernet PCMCIA cards without drivers
aren't going to make it to the "Stuff We Keep" pile, so come visit
before the recycler pickup trucks do.

--Bob.

Recursive definitions:

    * Stuff == Junk We Keep