[kwlug-disc] Add swap space while a centos server is live.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Nov 2 13:20:25 EDT 2011

So don't blow it away, just turn it off. Give yourself time to
evaluate any impact. Just make sure you don't kill your access to the
box in the process. Given what you said, it sounds like there is at
least one thing you can turn off, if not everything.

If you have ssh access too, then turn it (Apache) off, see what
happens. You can turn it back on via ssh if that turns out to be a bad
move.