[kwlug-disc] Basement Blowout

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 30 18:03:12 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 04:53:57PM -0400, Steven Blatchford wrote:

> >I don't think this ever happened. There's nothing that stops this from
> >happening, I guess. You might have more success listing your stuff
> >like Chris did, though.
> >
> Here are the beginnings of my list -- http://goo.gl/RRxMH  Feel free to
> pass the URL to anyone you think might possibly be interested.  If
> anyone wants anything, I can come to the next meeting on June 6;
> otherwise email me off-list to arrange pickup.

I will be at the meeting, and (on behalf of work) am interested in
whatever PCI video cards you have, as well as the following:
- Adaptec ANA 6944B/TX 4 port card(s)
- Promise SuperTRAK ST SX6000 controller
- Intel PRO/1000 GT card(s)

If any of your AGP cards are half-height cards then that would be
interesting too.

I won't be sad if others want any/all of this stuff, and am not calling
dibs on it. With the possible exception of the gigabit cards, I can
see some uses for all of this stuff.

> Undoubtedly I'm going to end up with a lot of stuff left over,
> where/how should I dispose of it?

Computer Recycling at The Working Centre is an OES refurbisher, which
means we can take whatever leftovers you have and either use them or
send them downstream.

> Was there a taker for the ATA-33/66 cables?

Unfortunately, no. The offer is still open.

- Paul