[kwlug-disc] Basement Blowout

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon May 30 18:03:12 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 04:53:57PM -0400, Steven Blatchford wrote:

> >I don't think this ever happened. There's nothing that stops this from
> >happening, I guess. You might have more success listing your stuff
> >like Chris did, though.
> >

> Here are the beginnings of my list -- http://goo.gl/RRxMH  Feel free to
> pass the URL to anyone you think might possibly be interested.  If
> anyone wants anything, I can come to the next meeting on June 6;
> otherwise email me off-list to arrange pickup.

I will be at the meeting, and (on behalf of work) am interested in
whatever PCI video cards you have, as well as the following:
- Adaptec ANA 6944B/TX 4 port card(s)
- Promise SuperTRAK ST SX6000 controller
- Intel PRO/1000 GT card(s)

If any of your AGP cards are half-height cards then that would be
interesting too.

I won't be sad if others want any/all of this stuff, and am not calling
dibs on it. With the possible exception of the gigabit cards, I can
see some uses for all of this stuff.

> Undoubtedly I'm going to end up with a lot of stuff left over,
> where/how should I dispose of it?

Computer Recycling at The Working Centre is an OES refurbisher, which
means we can take whatever leftovers you have and either use them or
send them downstream.

http://www.theworkingcentre.org/at/comp_recycling/donations/donations.html

> Was there a taker for the ATA-33/66 cables?

Unfortunately, no. The offer is still open.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org