[kwlug-disc] Local ISP No Limits and No Usage Charges (Oksana Goertzen)

Pete Dixon dixonpete at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:26:07 EDT 2011

I've had Eyesurf since the beginning of the year for both phone and Internet
and just love the service. It's been exactly as advertised. Much cheaper,
better service and better features than Bell.

hightlights:

no downloads limits
no throttling
all the phone features
unlimited free long distance in Canada
regular POTS phone line, indistinguishable from Bell quality

Hard to beat all that. The Bell loyalty dept basically had a stroke when I
told them about the deal.