[kwlug-disc] Emailing passwords in the clear, a better approach

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Tue May 17 10:42:19 EDT 2011

Hello,

At the last KWLUG meeting I think I mentioned I was working on an idea to  mitigate the security problem of emailing passwords in the clear.

Sorry for the self-promotion but I just released http://whisperpassword.com/ , and before working more on it, publicizing it etc I'm asking some people for feedback to see if this project is useful. I'll appreciate any questions and comments from the smart people at KWLUG, you can email me off-list since this is a bit off-topic.

Thanks,