[kwlug-disc] Meeting with (not so new) MPs in KW region.

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sat May 7 13:38:00 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-07 13:08, Russell McOrmond wrote:
> "We've always been at war with Eastasia".
How does one spell "irony". The above prompted a read of the Wikipedia
entry of Orwell's /Nineteen Eighty-Four/.
The section on Copyright Status is interesting, particularly the part
where Amazon says:
"the company is "changing our systems so that in the future we will not
remove books from customers' devices in these circumstances.^" "

But I do not recommend discussing this with MPs otherwise heads just
might explode.

JohnJ
<#cite_note-18>

-----