[kwlug-disc] VOIP and DirectDetect

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu May 5 10:58:11 EDT 2011

Agreed. And agreed with John. However, I also don't anything that
defaults to pulse these days.

Jason, don't know if you feel up to it, but:

- you might let the fire department know that all is well, and VoIP
works just fine. Perhaps you can stop some amount of fud propagation.

- don't know if you want to complain back to the technician's home
office. Aside from attitude, the cost savings is non-trivial,
especially these days, incompetence at pulse ...