[kwlug-disc] Parliament adjourned ... bills dead (again!)?

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:01:58 EDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:43 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> If it were otherwise, if this was a Ford enthusiasts group, for example,
> discussion or complaints about the wretched pot holes that abound would be
> verboten. To me, you couldn't have one without the other.

  I think you just called Copyright legislation a pot hole....

Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
http://fix.billc32.ca/petition/ict/

 manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
 portable media player from my cold dead hands!"