[kwlug-disc] Parliament adjourned ... bills dead (again!)?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Mar 29 00:44:39 EDT 2011

Kyle Spaans wrote, On 03/28/2011 3:15 PM:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Russell McOrmond
> <russellmcormond at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please don't get distracted by the parties, as this is an area of policy
>> where it is the individual MPs that matter.  I will be blogging more details
>> on those MPs that were at the c-32 committee.  I would love to hear other
>> people's impressions as well.
>
> Thanks Russel, I was reading what you've got so far earlier today.
> This'll be really helpful going forward!

I have a tendency to become mindlessly oblivious that such is out
there - even when I've been told that they're out there. I guess it
doesn't stick.

When posts are made, could people keep posting reminders to go have a
look - I'll never remember to, otherwise. Sorry if that's just my own
personal deficiency, and the list would feel irritated at such reminders.