[kwlug-disc] Pizza shop software

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 4 15:02:16 EST 2011

  Since I have no specific knowledge of POS software, I cannot
say anything about quality, maturity etc of the referenced
projects, but in this link
http://www.linux.com/community/forums?func=view&catid=20&id=5643
<http://www.linux.com/community/forums?func=view&catid=20&id=5643>
are already 10 projects that could be at least a starting point.

Eric, any comments about those?

- Ralph