[kwlug-disc] Initiating connections to OpenVPN clients

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 29 19:24:04 EDT 2011

Sorry, you said it can respond. Never mind. Please ignore.

When I have run into this, the traffic from server b is not properly
getting sent down the tunnel, it's going elsewhere / being considered
as something else. IIRC, this was typically on the vpn server, where
it was routing server b down the wrong non-vpn 'super-'interface
instead of through the vpn (virtual) sub-interface.

This feels like a configuration issue on your end of the vpn link.
Incorrect dynamically allocated / created route on your end?

If you do 'route' before/after vpn connection, do you see the
additional route created on the vpn server?