[kwlug-disc] Just Asking

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Fri Jun 24 10:30:28 EDT 2011

Hi

I think that your opinion on RIM is the reality of the situation, well said.

John Kerr

Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. - Mark Twain------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario