[kwlug-disc] FLOSS Fund nomination for next meeting

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 15 15:05:17 EDT 2011

Shame on you John.

Once I knew what it meant, which is why I posted it to the list, I
immediately understood what he meant, where he was coming from, and
why he would use it - it concisely and exactly expresses his very
valid point.

Consider: Likely Raul's comment was made using daily lingo / language
he lives with, while accidentally forgetting that that lingo /
language is not something everybody lives with every day.