[kwlug-disc] Local ISP No Limits and No Usage Charges

Steven Blatchford sblatchford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 20:59:51 EDT 2011

Hey Oksana,

If you liked unlimitel.ca then take a look at http://voip.ms.  They give
all sorts of free services via their webgui.  For example, one can have
a DID ring a softphone/ATA, if not answered then ring a cell DID, if not
answered then go to voicemail.  You can even then have the voicemail
sent to an email address (which I get on my phone).  I've found them
night and day in comparison to unlimitel.ca

-steve