[kwlug-disc] Basement Blowout

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 1 18:58:25 EDT 2011

On 2011-06-01 at 18:52:27  zixiekat wrote:
> Speaking of server racks...
>
> Does anyone actually *have* a server rack they don't want?

Computer Recycling has an 8ft server rack that can go to whoever can get
it out of the building.  Drop by any time with a large truck and a small
crane... (10:00am to 6:00pm Tuesday to Friday; 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday; 58 Queen St. S., use the Charles St. entrance) This will *not*
be on the knick-knack table at the KWLUG meeting.

--Bob.

[Actually, it's about 8ft high, about 3ft deep, 2.5 ft wide.  Should fit
in a standard pickup truck, and four strong nerds can lift it up the stairs]