[kwlug-disc] Whats some good Sip providers.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Jul 19 17:11:41 EDT 2011

Others will chime in, but the two best regarded at the moment are
http://voip.ms/, only recently, barely, and perhaps not even, edging
out http://www.unlimitel.ca/temp/ (recently bought out by ...
somebody, I forget.)

Other top contenders are http://eyesurf.net/ and IIRC teksavvy (but I
forget for sure, but it was an ISP) http://teksavvy.com/en/default.asp.

At the least, eyesurf and teksavvy are much like bell / rogers home
phone, probably with more.

unlimitel is roll your own. voip.ms is attractive because it's
'asterisk in the clouds', but both of these are well regarded in
working with your home voip / asterisk / free<something> systems.

Others just plug unlimitel into their SPA device and get on with their
day.