[kwlug-disc] zim wiki - android version / equivalent?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jul 13 19:34:00 EDT 2011

I see Raul has nominated zim desktop wiki to the floss fund.

http://kwlug.org/node/826.

Is there an Android companion / equivalent / version / ???

Seems to me the reminders would be useful to carry around with you,
let alone the ability to take notes, wherever one happens to be at the
time. ('Bring home milk.')

Or would some other (Google?) app be preferred / better for this?

[Not yet on Android, but know I'll have to make the switch, some day.
Preferably not until korganizer/koffice integration is present.]