[kwlug-disc] Drupal issue my Google-Fu is not strong enough to answer apparently

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Jul 11 20:05:48 EDT 2011

It is probably the clean url feature then.

--
Sent from my Linux-powered Android smartphone.
Please excuse any spelling errors and/or brevity.

On 2011-07-11 8:02 PM, "R. Brent Clements" <rbclemen at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for all your help.  I solved the problem by wiping the /var/www
directory clean, deleting the database, and starting over.  Something
about not having the .htaccess file in place during installation is
apparently the issue.  Should have followed directions closer I guess
:-(

Brent