[kwlug-disc] Hitting Bell / Rogers where it hurts?

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:44:03 EST 2011

Well, for those of us that use Bell or Rogers, can we hit them in their
pocketbook?  I have a Bell phone line and Bell satellite (2 year contract
that is up shortly), I plan to switch to VOIP and migrate to another TV
provider.  I know with Internet, I am stuck with DSL or Rogers, being out in
New Hamburg, but does anyone know others that offer TV that isn't Bell or
Rogers?

What about Shaw?  Are they pulling the same UBB stuff?

Does anyone know a Cable provider for the New Hamburg area?