[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group subscription update for mail-forum-merge

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Fri Jan 28 10:15:43 EST 2011

Greetings, mail-forum-merge.

These are your messages
New content of type Nominee has been submitted
- Nomination for jXplorer

I am nominating jXplorer

"JXplorer is an open source ldap browser originally developed by Computer
Associates' eTrust Directory development lab. It is a standards compliant
general purpose ldap browser that can be used to read and search any ldap
directory, or any X500 directory with an ldap interface. It is available for
immediate free download under a standard OSI-style open source licence."

I use it frequently at the office to get information from the active
directory, so much that other people have requested me to install it for them
as it gives them a visibility into the directory that they didn't have
before.

Read more http://kwlug.org/node/805

Updates for Page: About KWLUG
- About KWLUG
Read more http://kwlug.org/node/445
Read more http://kwlug.org/node/445

--
This is an automatic message from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User
Group