[kwlug-disc] [OT] linux server power

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 28 09:59:10 EST 2011

----- Original Message ----

I only found online this power monitor for
$110: http://homehardware.ca/en/rec/index.htm/_/N-ntjwrZ67lZ2pqf/Ne-67nZlsrd/Ntk-All_EN/R-I3631150 ,
 also the kit in the library is not just one meter piece that you plug,
according to description it has two meters, a monitor set with receiver and
transmitter, manuals etc.

Thanks anyways since a simple $20 meter may be a good thing to have around, take
to family's houses etc.

Fernando