[kwlug-disc] [OT] linux server power

Fernando Duran liberosec at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 28 09:43:53 EST 2011

> On 1/28/2011 7:35 AM, Kyle Spaans wrote:
> > You should also invest in a  power-meter thingy. [...]
> > Models names inclue "Kill-a-Watt" and  "Powerangel".
>
> The Kitchener Public Library loans these things:
>http://www.kpl.org/books_more/booklists/energy.html#save
>
> Not sure  about other local public libraries, but it might be worth a  shot.

Thanks for the tip. This is great because I was thinking of buying one of those
kits but it makes all the sense to take them from the library since for testing
you only need them for a while. I searched and Waterloo Public Library seems to
have two of those or similar kits:

http://books.wpl.ca/search~S3?/c644+Com/c644+com/-3,-1,0,E/frameset&FF=c644+com&1,1,

Fernando