[kwlug-disc] KVM

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 26 16:14:03 EST 2011

  Hi Paul,

I am using kvm virtualization in production for my data-centre server(s).

It is not too difficult to use kvm when you use the virt-manager interface,
which is a GUI that makes it quite easy to manage your VMs even remotely.
However, for more advance requirements, I have started to write some
additional tools that help me with certain tasks.

Ralph