[kwlug-disc] Your KWLUG web site account is at risk

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:14:49 EST 2011

I don't know if it will work here , or if you would even want to hack core, but I found on a few issues I've had in the past that look similar to this there was a work around by adding a $&( or removing it or something) in front of the offending code piece, it was something about the syntax change in variable usage or passing in PHP, cant remember exactly. but the change was minor.

Joseph Wennechuk