[kwlug-disc] InSSIDer for Linux now available

kelsh at sentex.net kelsh at sentex.net
Mon Jan 17 12:20:10 EST 2011

Quoting Joe Wennechuk <youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com>:

> Hi Joe. That was actually me (Jim Kelsh, been attending Hamilton Linux User
Group for 3 years and hoping to come out to the KW group) talking to Bob about
it. I downloaded the image from Kubuntu here:
http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/download
Then, I used Unetbootin to get it onto a USB stick. You can run it live from a
USB stick or, as I have done on 8 gig USB sticks, use a live image on one stick
to actually do a full install of Kubuntu onto another.
Kubuntu 10.10 is a great improvement on 10.04 under the hood. It looks almost
the same but runs much more smoothly.
Jim Kelsh