[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu Hour next week!

kelsh at sentex.net kelsh at sentex.net
Wed Jan 12 15:21:54 EST 2011

Quoting Darcy Casselman <dscassel at gmail.com>:

>Hi Darcy. I really wanted to make it tonight but the weather is getting nasty
for the drive from Guelph to Kitchener. Hopefully I can attend next time. I was
really looking froward to it as an Ubuntu user since 2007 (Feisty Faun) and now
using Maverick Meerkat Unity on my Asus netbook.
Thanks, Jim Kelsh. (Freshmeadow).

 The regular Ubuntu Hour meetup seems to be migrating to the second