[kwlug-disc] Nokia plan B

kelsh at sentex.net kelsh at sentex.net
Mon Feb 14 21:34:58 EST 2011

I just Facebooked and Tweeted my little heart out. How could Nokia, an
innovative company, make such a downgrading move to a marginal smartphone
platform? There is an article on Tech Republic which tells of how the chief
Nokia executive used to work for Microsoft and how is is still a major
shareholder in Microsoft, a conflict of interest if ever I saw one.
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/hiner/microsoft-nokia-deal-the-challenges-and-
opportunities/7696?tag=content;selector-fd-river
Jim Kelsh.