[kwlug-disc] Slideshow/video/titling software

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 12:51:26 EST 2011

Sorry, forgot the link:

Twitter: rarsamx

----- Original Message ----
From: John Van Ostrand <john at netdirect.ca>
To: kwlug-disc <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
Sent: Sun, February 13, 2011 11:40:57 AM
Subject: [kwlug-disc] Slideshow/video/titling software

Hi All,

I have to compile a video and some stills into a movie. I want to do titling and
I want to take some of the pictures and do a slow zoom or pan on them. Being
Linux I'm aware this may mean using more than one tool, one to create a zoom and
pan video of the stills and another to create title screens (gimp I presume) and
another to tie it all together.

Any suggestions?

John Van Ostrand
CTO, co-CEO
Net Direct Inc.
564 Weber St. N. Unit 12, Waterloo, ON N2L 5C6
Ph: 866-883-1172 x5102
Fx: 519-883-8533

Linux Solutions / IBM Hardware

kwlug-disc mailing list