[kwlug-disc] Slideshow/video/titling software

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 12:43:49 EST 2011

How much time do you have in your hands?

I was exploring some applications to do "slide shows" and found several. None of
them intuitive or good looking.

I've used kino to assemble it all, mostly because my needs haven't been too
demanding. It is intuitive and easy to learn, albeit limited. Having said that,
it offers all the functionality you listed: stills, titling, pan and zoom.

Ensure you save your work frequently because every now and then it crashes.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx