[kwlug-disc] I really enjoyed our last meeting

kelsh at sentex.net kelsh at sentex.net
Thu Feb 10 20:33:44 EST 2011

Hi everyone. Having enjoyed attending the Hamilton Linux Users Group for 3 years
I was really looking forward to Monday's meeting as my first KWLUG meeting but
it was the weather that kept me away and it probably was the same for other
folks too. Just my perspective, but attendance is lower in Hamilton this time of
year also.
Jim Kelsh.

Quoting unsolicited at swiz.ca: